Jack Fisher

Default 3 phase 240VAC to 120 VAC single phase?

Ok, I've got the opposite problem that most of the people here have
with regards to AC power. I've got a 400 amp 3 phase service in the
back half of the building I moved into a few months ago. I'm going to
be leasing out this portion of the building and the electric company
bills me separately for this panel.

What I want to be able to do is have this panel supply the power for
this portion of the building so I can have an accurate record of the
electrical use for the tenant. I have another 200 amp 3 phase service
and 200 amp single phase service for the other portion of the building
that I'm using for the shop (RCM related) and living space.

My question is how can I tap single phase 110VAC off this panel for
regular power for this portion of the building? I've checked the
panel in question with a VOM and I get 240 VAC to ground off of each
of the two hot leads coming in and the neutral and ground are both
connect to the same bus inside the panel. Checking the between both
hot leads I also get 240VAC. What am I going to have to do or install
to meet my needs?

Thanks in advanced for the help. I know some of you guys know what I
need to do.

Jack Fisher