Andy Dingley

Default joining cores of multicore cable for beter ampacity

On 16 Nov 2005 03:10:30 -0800, "p" wrote:

Thanks! But anyone can tell me what kind of MCB I must use for this
cable? May be 32 Amps or lower rate?

The way you keep on posting, we've switched from "could tell you" to
"won't tell you".

You are doing something that is forbidden, that is forbidden for good
reason, and that is only "useful" as a sheer cheapskate measure. A major
cause of electrical problems is people trying to save a little money
like this. This is not a good thing and I doubt if anyone wants to
encourage you in doing it.

You're clearly going to do this anyway, but don't ask us to assist you.