Default 50 hz timer motor

My original post stated that the wash, drain, rinse and spin all were
cut short within each function. Even if it's an extremely light load,
if the machine is so smart that it thinks it should take in water to
wash, why wouldn't it completely empty it during the drain?

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote:
My bet is that the timer is OK. The washer has a quick wash feature
button and further is supposed to be energy efficient. I bet the timer
is turned on and off by a separate master timer, the interval of which
is determined by demand. I think the technology is fooling the original
poster.

Joe