Default 50 hz timer motor

Sam,

On page 4 of the English schematics I sent you which details the timer
sequence, at the bottom left, there are some faded word that says 1T/60
sec, i.e. 1 turn/min. Would that answer your question in regards to
whether the cam moves in 1 minute increments?

Furthermore, I think that each square there represents 5 minutes. If I
added up all the squares for the first program which includes the
pre-wash, it'll amount to 135 minutes which is very close to the user
manual that indicates 2 hours 35 minutes, considering the water-fill
time, repeated rinse and drain. I assume the 135 minutes would be the
actual drum-turning time.