Default Ridgid belt sander.

I say buy the HD and try it out. If you don't like it, they will take
it back and either credit your acct., credit card, or give you back
cash.

As a contractor that burns tools up, I am tired of paying 2 - 3X as
much for a tool that performs as well or maybe 10% better than a big
time name brand. I am beginning to buy today's crappy tools not
because of what they do as much as the warranty they carry to protect
their sorry product. I don't believe that the PC sander is actually
THREE times better than the HD.

And speaking of warrany, doesn't the HD line carry either a 2 year or
lifetime warranty (depending on the tools) a this point? What is the
PC warranty these days?

Robert

Robert