Gunner

Default OK Harold, we give *up*!

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:29:29 GMT, Ignoramus15120
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:51:15 +0000, Peter Wiley wrote:
In article
, John
Husvar wrote:

In article ,
"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:

"Don Bruder" wrote in message
In article ,
snip---

I stand by my statement - In the situation put forth for commentary, my
comment is that Harold qualifies as a snitch by my standards.

Precisely why, given an opportunity to meet you as a person, I'd gladly
decline. I don't like your double standard, nor do I feel comfortable
around people that arbitrarily apply their convoluted thinking such that it
is to their advantage. Join the list.

Harold

I can't believe how some people think it's just fine to steal from, idly
watch theft occurring at, or encourage others to steal from a merchant
or the IRS, or an insurance company. But if someone tried to steal from
them, they would raise a hue and cry that would shake the heavens, if
they didn't just shoot the thief, forgetting they are just as much
thieves.

You can't be only a little bit a thief just as a woman can't be only a
little bit pregnant.

If someone else knew they were being stolen from and didn't tell them,
would they then praise and respect that person for not being a snitch?
Somehow I doubt it.

Just ****ing unbelievable.

Put me down with the prissy, self-righteous, something-somethings you've
called Harold. I'll be proud to be on the same list.

Yeah. What he said.

Now I know why, in the USA, you have to pay for gas *before* you fill
your tank, which is totally unheard of where I live.

Makes me wonder what else you "know" about the usa

who last paid for gas before filling his tank 8 years ago

Family owns a station? This dont happen in most of the US..pay before
pumping is the rule of the game. And Ive been damned near everywhere.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner