Default joining cores of multicore cable for beter ampacity

I'm asking because I dont have experience in that kind of work. I juist

want to know if it is possible to use it and how much load it is
carryng. And whot ampacity of MCB to use for this.
I juist want to ack someone with better experience than me.

"" I want to use multicore cabel for domestic instalation ,but i dont
have 2,5 mm cable.
But I have only 4 core by 1.5 mm. Can I join the cores 2 by 2 to reach
a beter ampacity?
And what MCB for this combination? The cable marker is - H05 V V - F ""

Thank you!