gentlegreen

Default joining cores of multicore cable for beter ampacity

"p" wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to use multicore cabel for domestic instalation ,but i dont
have 2,5 mm cable.
But I have only 4 core by 1.5 mm. Can I join the cores 2 by 2 to reach
a beter ampacity?
And what MCB for this combination? The cable marker is - H05 V V - F

This reminds me of my impoverished days 20 years ago when I'd just bought my
house and the interest rate was about 15 percent.

I had been given a second hand shower - so I bought some bright orange 3
core 13 amp FLEX from J Bull Electrical - I was going to double it up ;-)

A bit later I found some 10mm in a skip and hoarded that for "several"
years.

Fortunately I never actually got round to using either ......