John

Default Granite Kitchen Counter Backsplashes?

I'm going to also replace the white-on-white appliances with stainless
steel. What about a stainless steel backsplash throughout the entire
kitchen? I think stainless backsplash may look good to me and match the new
appliances, but I don't want it to look bizarre to others if I sell later.
I think tall granite backsplashes matching the counters might look busy or
overwhelming.

"tom" wrote in message
ups.com...
Only you can say, as it's mostly aesthetics. But those backsplashes,
especially behind the cooktop, can get greasy. Think about it.
Minimizing grout, which would be the most difficult to clean, is my
thinking. Tom