evodawg

Default Granite Kitchen Counter Backsplashes?

John wrote:

I'm thinking of replacing my tile counters with its 24 inch tall tile
backsplashes and porcelain sink with granite slab counters and an
undermount
stainless sink. The kitchen has linoleum flooring that will be replaced
with tile.
What is the best way to deal with backsplashes?
Make the backplash out of matching granite slab?
Make the backsplash out of the same tiles as the new flooring?
Make the backplash out of a contrasting tile?
Make the backsplash out of some other material?

The problem is, you have too many choices. Look into those new glass tiles
that will coordinate with the granite. The only place you get grease is
near the stove and that's about 3 feet of backsplash. So I would not worry
about clean up.

Rich
--
"you can lead them to LINUX