PipeDown

Default Granite Kitchen Counter Backsplashes?

"John" wrote in message
I'm thinking of replacing my tile counters with its 24 inch tall tile
backsplashes and porcelain sink with granite slab counters and an
undermount stainless sink. The kitchen has linoleum flooring that will be
replaced with tile.
What is the best way to deal with backsplashes?
Make the backplash out of matching granite slab?
Make the backsplash out of the same tiles as the new flooring?
Make the backplash out of a contrasting tile?
Make the backsplash out of some other material?

I hear ya, you can do any of the above and choosing will be the hardest
thing you ever did. I am just as perplexed at choosing tile for my new
bathroom. There is not "Best Way" when it comes to cosmetic choices that
by definition is the way You like the best.

I am considering making a diarama and pasting printouts of photos of
different tiles to make my descision. Afterall, its not like paint, you
can't just paint over it and it cost a fortune.