Goedjn

Default Hauling cut up logs by hand... tips needed

If the worst comes to worst, I have to roll the damn things by hand (or
foot).
I do like the cart idea, except that it would have to be stronger than
that one IMHO. Maybe I can make one that's got trailer wheels and more
clearance. Sounds heavy even by itself though!

This is a good way to get seriously hurt. If moving the first one
is an effort, then moving a lot of them will make you tired and
stupid. If you can get the logs out, you can get the splitter in.
you only have to make THAT round trip once, after all.

-Dean