rebecca g rebecca g is offline
Junior Member

Default Ariston combi boiler

Hi, I've got an ariston combi boiler that decided to die last week. I've had a plumber round who has told me it's Ariston's only unreliable model that caused major headaches for everyone who tried to repair it back in the day (mine looks like it was installed in 1992). Has anyone heard of a similar ariston problem or am I being conned into installing a new one? Does anyone have any idea how much I should expect to pay in London to get a new boiler installed, including flushing the pipes/radiators etc?
Thanks!