Default Proper siding caulking procedure?

On 12 Nov 2005 17:23:33 -0800, someone wrote:

I am planning on filing a claim with the Construction Contractors Board
and Better Business Bureau; there was actually more that went wrong
than just the white caulk... they left our gate open and now the dog
we've had for 11 years is gone, and also the contractor was extremely
rude, yelled at my wife, and called me lazy for not taking care of
everything myself. He is certainly not very professional.

You should not have left the dog out, when a contractor was going to
be going in and out of the gate, but still, I'm sorry since it was
your dog that you'd had for a long time.

Being rude probably isn't an actionable offense.

But yeah he doesn't sound like a very GOOD contractor.