Default Dust Pan for Leaves

I can't seem to find a replacement on line for a product I bought years
ago which to me is invaluable. Its a big wide dust pan for outdoor
cleanup. It's about 2 1/2 feet wide, hard plastic, with a handle. It
originally came with a rolled up hard plastic leaf bag insert which is
also great to make the leaf bag stand up. Then you rake the leaves
onto the dust pan and dump them into the upright bag. I've been able
to find replacement for the insert but not for the scoop / dust pan.
Anyone seen them ? If you see them, grab them. I highly recommend
'em!