DogP

Default Toshiba Rear Projection Convergence board problem

Wes,

Thanks a lot, that helps a TON! I pulled the board out to check for
the STK ICs, and I noticed that there aren't any on this board (it's
all discrete transistors). So just for fun, I started testing the
resistors again, and I noticed that the resistor I pulled was supposed
to be a 0.2 ohm, and I replaced it with a 2 ohm _. I must have put a
decimal point in the wrong place or something... I always mess up some
mundane detail ;-). Anyway, I did have an extra 0.2 ohm resistor from
another arcade monitor, so I popped that in, and it looked a LOT
better, and best of all, it's adjustable!

Of course Sky was right, all of the "adjustments" that I was trying to
make when it wouldn't adjust were saved, and those needed to be
adjusted back, and tonight I'll take your advice on getting the
convergence looking perfect, and then hopefully this thing will be
looking and playing great! :-)

Thanks again for all the help guys!

Pat