Default Latin Fast House

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:48:28 -0600, "Manuel Labor"
wrote:

"The Horny Goat" wrote in message
.. .
On 15 Nov 2005 07:39:06 -0800, "toxcrusadr" wrote:

I like Jimmy Carter too, of all the ex-presidents he has done more good
for the world than any 3 others put together. And I'd take the senior
Bush back over this guy any day. I can't believe it but I actually
miss those days, these days.

I like Carter too but the catch is he has been a far better
ex-president than he ever was as president.

So please explain to me...WHAT IS A LATIN FAST HOUSE.
Pretty Please...

latin house is a type of lively electronic music- latin fast house
might be a variation of that...