George Max

Default The end of civilization as we know it?

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:06:06 -0800, "AAvK" wrote:

I think Sears is working on improving products, but they are no longer really
Sears anymore, because the company was bought out by K-Mart. And so has
anybody noticed the resulting changes? They are hard up for cash. They now
charge more for interest on card use (their own card), and charge a minimum
of like $119 for per monthly payback bill. That's gotten pretty lame IMHO...

I think there's new rules in place for *all* CCs to raise the monthly
minimum payment. Not just Sears.