Martin Angove

Default Cage for drain in the middle of a flat roof

In message ],
Chris ] wrote:

Cage for drain in the middle of a flat roof - what kind of thing is
available?

The reason I'm asking is that Rooftec have just redone the roof - and
they took away the existing cage - and don't seem to be able to find a
replacement.

With your help I might be able to tell them where to get one.
The original was a frustrated cone (no jokes please!)
with a base diameter of about eight inches
and a top diameter of about four inches
and a height of about four inches.

It's job is to stop leaves and dead frogs dropping into the downpipe.

Odd that no-one's managed to come up with something... I hate to admit
to browsing the Scotts of Stow catalogue (erm... it is my mother's, not
mine, ok?) but they have just the thing you're looking for. I think.

Item number 26690 "Gutter Ball" 7.95ukp. I haven't tried their website,
they may have an online catalogue: http://www.scottsofstow.co.uk/

HTH

Hwyl!

Martin.