Martin

Default Radiator Valves

"John" wrote in message
Before I go into a plumbers merchant(s) and ask, with the possibility of
been laughed out of the shop! Is it possible to buy replacement radiator
wheelheads and lockshield covers for radiator valves, (not TRV). I have
looked at Screwfix, BES and Toolstation but they don't appear to stock
them. I have only ever seen two different shapes to the spindle tops,
either square or an oblong shape with rounded ends, mine are the oblong
shape, so will any cover with this shape fit?

No - there are different sizes, alas.

I obviously cannot take my valves with me to the shop to try them!

Not sure where you'll find them - but why not take in a sample of your
handwheel and lockshield covers and make visual comparison, or even try them
on a new valve in shop?

--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]