Joseph Meehan

Default Gas grills

J Kelly wrote:
Two questions here about Gas grills. I plan to get a Weber Genesis
Silver B.

Home Depot has porcelain enamled cast iron cooking grates on theirs.
True Vales has Stainless Steel cooking grates. Which is better? True
Value assembles and delivers free, and is local to me, I prefer to do
business with them when possible.

I have an LP grill now. I hate it when the tank runs out halfway
through a nice steak. Considering natural gas. There is a gas line
just inside the house from where the grill will be, will need the
outside gas hookup to be run just a few feet to get to that line thats
indoors so shouldn't be any real expense. Anything special to
consider about natural gas vs LP? If I order a natural gas grill can
I move and need to switch to LP can it be done? I may call Weber to
inquire about that.

Thanks,

I had one of those. It had the porcelain grates. I liked them and they
were trouble free for the few years I had it. I suspect they would still be
trouble free, but someone stole the thing off my patio a few years ago. I
just wonder how they got it?

In any case I really liked that grill.

--
Joseph Meehan