gradstdnt

Default Pictures of one of my projects

Getting credit for your work is a big pet peeve
with me. For me, I have the biggest issue when
someone states that "we are building our own
home". Sounds impressive and for most would
be a massive undertaking. In almost all cases,
they mean they are paying someone to build
them a home. Most of these types wouldn't
know what end of a hammer to hold. I have
met people that have actually built their
own home, driven every nail, routed wire,
electrical, HVAC...ect. To me that is
impressive. The meaning of "having a
home built" and "building your own home"
are significantly different. For some reason
they are used interchangably.

Having massive amounts of money to come
up with a crazy idea and paying someone else
to execute is a luxury. To be able to execute
the crazy idea is indeed a skill, and one to
be proud of.

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote in message ...
One of the houses I worked on in the last few years is featured in this
article

http://www.trendsarticles.com/story/...tory_id=201330

I did all the railings inside and out, the awning over the main door,
the planters and the master bedroom fireplace.

I know I am not listed at the bottom under resoources.
I am currently trying to find out why.

The publisher is based in New Zealand, and I never knew the article was
even coming up.
The Architect just handed me the magazine in his office.

I am supposed to be in Better Homes and Gardens soon.
Their reporter had a long phone chat with me about my company.