JJ

Default Gas grills

I have a Silver B that is about 5 years old. Haven't replaced anything
on it yet. I believe it has stainless grill, but like Mortimer, I
wouldn't put much weight on that vs porcelain.

I also have NG line close by but preferred to go w LP for several
reasons. 1. it is not tethered, period. I move it around from time to
time on the deck -- to get better light on the meat when cooking at
night. 2. Although running the gas line a few feet isn't a Major
expense, it ain't free. You need a gas-qualified person to attach it.
3. The Silver B has a built-in gauge (measures weight of tank). 4. LP
grill can be changed to NG and vice versa. Different size orifices. 5.
I have owned 3 different LP grills and the Weber is the best (and most
expensive) I have ever had. It isn't hard to assemble but free assembly
and delivery sounds great.

JJ