Abe

Default Replacement windows -- do I believe the salesman?

I am thinking of purchasing Gorell 3505 Cliimate Master double-hung
replacement windows for my 1917 Rowhouse.
The salesman claims that the U-Value is 0.31 and the VT is 0.71. 0.71
seems awfully high for a window with a U-Value of 0.31. Could this be
true?
He also claims that if I get armour glass on the widows it only lowers
the VT to 0.68. This also seems to good to be true. Is it?
I tried to find these windows on the NFRC website, but I couldn't.

Why not go to their web site and look for yourself? I know they post
the U, not sure about the VT. And they also have a customer service
number.