toxcrusadr

Default Latin Fast House

Well put, if a bit sweeping. Power does corrupt, regardless of the
party. Someone once said "They're all the same Neanderthals, wearing
different hats."

I read recently about a family that was very divided right and left.
They get through family gatherings by agreeing to include in any
political discussion, at least one thing about their own party or side
that they think could or should be improved. Self-criticism is sorely
lacking in political debates. Anytime someone starts saying "YOU guys
are all wrong and WE're right," run away.

I like Jimmy Carter too, of all the ex-presidents he has done more good
for the world than any 3 others put together. And I'd take the senior
Bush back over this guy any day. I can't believe it but I actually
miss those days, these days.

Tox