George

Default The end of civilization as we know it?

"Ken" wrote in message
oups.com...
Is it due to global warming?
Have the earth's magnetic poles reversed?
Is it the end of civilization as we know it?

What am I talking about?
The new issue of Wood magazine and it's article on the hot new tools
for 2005.

Not one, but two, count 'em, two of its picks are Sears Craftsmen tools

Has Sears changed?
Are the editors at Wood eating strange mushrooms?

And finally the big questions:
Will we ever learn? Is there anyone left on the wreck who will
sacrifice all and admit they bought a new Craftsmen tool, knowing they
will beaten into the ground by the anti Sears lobby?

Stay tuned for the answer

Let the games begin!

Of course, you know that the same Chiwan stuff arrives in many colors.

I've got a 15 1/2" drillpress that is so superior in fit/finish/usage to
anything currently for sale for three times its price that I only wish I
could get a retrofit table crank control to benefit my aging back.

If it wasn't for the fact that there's nothing wrong with them, I'd get new
sockets with the large print sizes to replace my old.

Hmmmm ... only things wrong are my infirmities?