Greg Krynen

Default OK Harold, we give *up*!

Harold, I would like to comment about machinist incomes. I am not a
machinist but have grown up around a few here in California.
These machinist always had better cars and fancier homes than my family did.
One, a close friend, owned his CNC machines and could afford to move them
halfway across thestate when he decided to move his home as well.
I think machinists make great money but it all depends on how they price
themselves, who they work for and reputation.
Of course it also helps to machine sensitive government parts or precision
parts rather than parts that can be outsourced to other countries.

"Don Bruder" wrote in message
In article ,
"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:

"Abrasha" wrote in message
. ..

Indeed, it was not your business!

Yep!

And I'm sure you'd have the same feelings if it was someone stealing

from
*your* store. Surely, you wouldn't want to know, would you.

Hypocrite!!

What a pathetic post.
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

What's pathetic is your unbelievable amorality. Your double standard.

Look, asshole, I'd have done the same thing for you-----it has nothing

to do
with HD or any other entity--I am the one that was on trial----or

perhaps my
morals-------

I live by certain standards-----standards that dictate if I compromise

what
I do, I become someone like you------which isn't the most complimentary
thing I can think of..

Oh, yeah, in case you didn't already figure it out-----------*PLONK*

Harold

Own it Harold - Regardless of how you dance around it, Abrasha is right
(and to a lesser extent, though with much more volume, venom, and
incoherence, so is PV): Dress it up in fancy terms, call it "Associate
loss-prevention agent", or "Informal double-checker", or any other damn
thing you want, but at the end of the day, you're nothing but a snitch.

In my book, a lower life-form than that simply doesn't exist.

Which speaks more of your personal choices than anything. Certainly not
of my morals. I'm lots of things, but a hypocrite isn't one of them.
know the difference between right and wrong, and I live accordingly. My
conversation with the manager of the store was very much in defense of the
checker, who is new to the job, as are all the store employees.

Those of you with convoluted thinking would see this from a totally
different perspective if it was happening *to you*. Your store-----your
loss. Tell me you wouldn't want to know-----tell me you'd endorse the
person that pulled the caper. What losers you are.

I've learned a great deal from this----but the most important thing I've
learned is that many people have terrible ethics----which manifest
themselves almost daily here in the greater Seattle area by hit and run
vehicle crimes.

To each of you that have voiced your support of the perpetrator, thanks, I
appreciate knowing which of you have a value system that doesn't agree
with
mine. I know to avoid you now.

Harold