freddyuk freddyuk is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian McArdle
Unfortunately not all work requires planning permission.
A property has an inherent right to 'permitted development',
this may include, but not be limited to, a loft conversion, an
extension, a garage, etc. etc.

But permitted development rights are quite limited to the front elevation of
a property.

Christian.
We have noticed that they have started to dig out drains so they will not be under the new building so we are definitely on the right track.
The extension would affect the front elevation which is on the main road and the side elevation which is our road. My opinion is that by developing the "open space" on the corner plot results in the entrance to the road being narrowed and will affect the values of all the properties in that road. Is that grounds for complaint ? or will the council give us the brush off.

We cant complain about drains being dug out !! Yet!!