Default A Non-friction bicycle lights generator (dynamo)

mm wrote:
On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:56:32 -0800, Joshua Putnam
wrote:

In article ,
says...

This is not a commercial newsgroup. Nor is it a bicycle newsgroup,
where they are likely to tell you that they would prefer LED lights as I
would and do.

Actually, they told him it wasn't a commercial newsgroup, and pointed
out his disingenuous choice of words -- lack of *friction* does not
mean lack of *resistance*, just because the power loss is transmitted
magnetically.

You beat me to it. Absolutely. You can't get something for nothing.

From the time I was 8 and first saw one, I wanted a generator for my
bicycle. When I finally got a bike with one, when I was about 20, I
was really surprised at how hard it was to pedal with the generator
on.

Honestly, alkaline batteries aren't that expensive.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.