Richard Conway

Default Nobody Interested?

david lang wrote:
Is nobody interested in the Carpet Cleaning FAQ?

Comments

:-(

Dave

Hi Dave,

I saw it but couldn't really be bothered reading the whole thing (no
offence!) As usual, I just assumed others would sort it out and it
would end up on the site

I did make a mental note to remember it was there though for next time I
had a stain to shift or a carpet to clean! I suppose unlike many of the
other FAQs, its not something that would overly interest people unless
they needed it. It does look very good though so I'm sure I (and many
others) will use it at some point or other. Certainly worth having on
there anyway.