pwh

Default The Window Pros - vinyl windows

Thanks everyone for your input and thoughts. I didn't say that the
welded corners were bad. Everything I've read also is that this is the
proper way to do things, and that is how these corners are fastened.
Also, the vinyl is actually a 90 gauge PVC vinyl, which I guess
explains why no reinforcements are mentioned (or needed). There is a
lot more info on this state specific site.
http://thewindowprosofne.com/ The biggest downside I've seen is that
the company has only been in business 10 years, which someone else also
pointed out.

Thanks again for all the comments.

Pwh is wrong about welded corners.

Go to Google. Look up "mechanically fastened" windows. In ANY listing
you see, mechanically fastened are the bargain windows. All premium
windows will have welded corners.

BTW, the window pros are not listed on the NFRC (national fenestration
(windows) rating council.

I'd find someone who is.