Warren Weber

Default How to keep nuts attached to bolts

"Toller" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

"Yanni Appleseed" wrote in message
All joking aside, my nuts keep working their way off my bolts. The
bolts
in question are metric sized from a handtruck I got at Harbor Freight,
so
finding nyloc-nuts for them is difficult. Any other suggestions other
than
super gluing them together permanently? Or a place to get metric sized
nyloc nuts?

Loc Tite

Is Loc Tite permanent? I have some loose bolt on my car, that hold the
door strike. I tighten them, and two weeks later they are falling out. I
don't want to glue them, cause I don't think it should be permanent; but
if Loc Tite will keep them together, but still allow them to be removed,
it will be great.

There is 2 Locktites Red and Blue. One is permant and the other you can get
apart. Check your NAPA or other named auto parts store. W W