rastus

Default LawnBoy Crankshaft BENT? :-\

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:17:19 +0000, fish wrote:

I remember reading somewhere in this ng where somebody straighted a
LawnBoy crank themself. Could someone respond, hopefully the guy who
accomplished this feat, and tell me how to? I could buy a new
crankshaft for this thing, but at $145.00 i want to give it a try with
my tools, I mean what have I got to lose?

THanks,
Fish

Do you know a machinist in the area? The way I do them is with a small
hydraulic press, two v-blocks and a dial indicator.
This really isn't something you can eyeball.