CJ

Default I want to wire a new line to my bathroom

Let me rephrase the entire scenario:

With the POWER OFF from the Electric Company:

I would attach the 15 AMP breaker to the panel right under two 15 AMP
breakers which lead to two of the three rooms of the section of the
house. There is 60 AMPs total going into this section of the house
which functions as the main breaker. I'll never exceed 60 Amps to
throw the 60 AMP breaker, the most I'll have is 30 AMPs.

Next, take the 14/3 wire and fish it thru the box to the breaker and
fasten it the box at the wire hole.

Take the ground wire from the 14/3 and attach the ground to the ground
in the box.

Take the white wire from the 14/3 and attach it to an open slot at the
column containing the white (neutral) wire returns.

Take the black wire from the 14/3 and attach the the new 15 AMP
breaker. The breaker itself is already grounded via the panel.

Take the other end of the 14/3 and create a junction in a junction box
of one 14/3 in and in two bands of 14/3 out of the junction box. Tie
grounds together and to the electrical junction box and then tie all
the white wires together and all the black wires together

Fish one of the two 14/3 to the GFCI and attach the ground wire of the
14/3 to the gfci ground and to the ground of the GFCI electrical box
and the black wire to the hot lead of the GFCI and white wire to the
neutral lead of the GFCI.

Fish the second of the two 14/3 from the junction box of the light,
call it A. Get a another 14/3 wire band call it B.

Fish this B 14/3 wire band to the switch. Connect the 14/3 (A) black
wire (hot) and attach it to the black wire of the other 14/3 B, at the
light electrical box end. At the other end attach the 14/3 (B) black
wire to the hot screw on the switch.

Attach the ground of 14/3 (B) to the switch and to the switch
electrical box. Attach the white wire of 14/3 (B) to the second screw
of the switch. The other end of this white wire which goes back to the
light will be connected to the black wire of the light.

Any other ideas on different wiring techniques?