Tony Marsillo

Default 30 Gigs of schematics

If you go to http://www.paypal.com/ you can enter your e-mail address and
password, and the login is not secure. If you click on the upper right
"login" icon, you are taken to a secure login web page where you can enter
your e-mail address and password. I never noticed the difference. Is there a
difference at the paypal site in the way you login?

Thanks
Tony Marsillo

"WatchOut" wrote in message
Go to this site http://www.techdata-kicksass.net/siteinfo.html and
click on the PayPal icon. When you get to the following page there is
a not secure lock at the bottom right of the page. Meaning this is
not a secure transaction with PayPal. The lock is open. PayPal does
not ask for your login password unless you are at there secure site.
The lock will be closed.
Maybe you should read about PayPal before making accusations.

You are asking for passwords to accounts at this page which is not
secured with PayPal. After you enter your password, then it takes you
to PayPal and a secure site. Some call this Phishing

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:36:58 -0500, John Bachman
wrote:

On 14 Nov 2005 15:42:49 -0800, "Tech Data" wrote:

If you read closer, it asks for you email and password IF you have an
acct. It also gives the option of paying with CC or debit if you don't.
If you have a valid PayPal acct, you can also access it and pay that
way. I would suggest you contact PayPal direct to verify if it's
legitimate before making accusations.

Folks, I have done business on the internet for a long time. It is
not this complicated and when it gets this complicated be careful.

John
AnaTek Corporation
The Electronic Repair Center at www.anatekcorp.com
Since 1991.