DaveM

Default Wanted: Manual for Huntron Tracker HTR 1005B-1S

On 2005-11-06 11:42:37 -0800, "DaveM" said:

wrote in message
Either original or copy.

I have a PDF of that manual, but since you're on webtv, can you accept
emails with attachments?

Can I get a copy for my free tech archive?

http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/li.../techtoolslist

Thanks,

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's Jukes
Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call (604)872-5757

Sure can, John... how do you want me to send it?

BTW, I bought one of Bob Parker's ESR meter kits from you a few years ago,
yours was the best price around. And it's still working great. Many
thanks!!!!

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in