uncle k

Default "Faux" sandblasting glass

"LJ" wrote in message
Look for Delta PermEnamel White Frost "glass etching" paint.
Available at craft stores, usually in the acrylic paint aisle.

It doesn't really etch. It's just a frosted clear-coat paint that goes
on with a brush. Clean up brushes w/soapy water before it dries. I
found I needed 2-3 very thin coats to looks good. It's AP rated
non-toxic, so no fumes either.

Good idea! The more I think about etching, the more I wish for an easier
way, with fewer potential pitfalls. I really like the idea of having a
second chance, should the first attempt not turn out. I don't really like
this mirror (or even the concept of having a mirrored-wall), but there it
is, and the thing is worth a fortune... besides, it's way too big to
remove.