Greg G.

Default Tool ReReview - Refurb Delta Unisaw - Part Three

Stephen M said:

Actually no. I may have missed it but no actual wood has been sawn as yet.
The bottom line is: does it perform?.

It has cut wood, I just haven't gotten that part.
Geeze, if I give away the ending, no one will buy the book.

I don't wish Greg to stop posting, or to change the character of his posts.
I just like to reserve the right to jab a pointy stick now and then if he
gets too anal.

Uhh... using the words pointy-stick, jab, and anal in the same
sentence is a bit unnerving.

(nothing personal)

You get around my anal with that stick and it will be. g

Greg G.