Stephen M

Default Tool ReReview - Refurb Delta Unisaw - Part Three

"Bruce Barnett" wrote in message
"DonkeyHody" writes:

Gentlemen,
It was not my intention to deny Greg his forum. I simply felt the need
to point out (perhaps needlessly) that many of the imperfections he
found are too slight to hinder performance.

That may be, but Greg gives us enough information so that we can
decide if it's important or not.

Actually no. I may have missed it but no actual wood has been sawn as yet.
The bottom line is: does it perform?.

I don't wish Greg to stop posting, or to change the character of his posts.
I just like to reserve the right to jab a pointy stick now and then if he
gets too anal.

(nothing personal)

-Steve