Greg G.

Default Tool ReReview - Refurb Delta Unisaw - Part Three

DonkeyHody said:

Gentlemen,
It was not my intention to deny Greg his forum. I simply felt the need
to point out (perhaps needlessly) that many of the imperfections he
found are too slight to hinder performance.

Most of us dumb country boys ain't got enough learning to know how much
of all these fancy measurements is tolerable afore it starts hurtin the
outcome. Somebody not as smart as y'all might read all your fancy
writin and come to the conclusion that a Unisaur ain't worth a flip. I
just wanted 'em to know I'm mighty happy with mine, and maybe Ole Greg
is just a bit too persnickity.

Now you guys go on with your fun. I just ain't got time for no long
winded arguments. Christmas is comin, and there's a craft show this
weekend. Lots O bird houses to make, not to mention them boxes that
say "Taters" an "Onions" on 'em. I gotta quit peckin on this thing and
make some sawdust.

DonkeyHody
"Every man is my superior in that I can learn from him." - Thomas
Carlyle

LMAO. No offense taken and none intended.
And how I do go on with them fancy words. The written word holds some
fascination to me - little humor these days can bring a wry smile to
your face as quickly as a well written turn of phrase. Not that I've
succeeded at that in any way, mind you...

And for whatever it's worth - I am a southern country boy myself.
Just happened to have a Damned Yankee for a mother. g

And Donkey, don't forget to take ducks to the show.
Ducks for the mailbox, ducks for the head, and ducks for the stoop.
Us country folks luuuvs our ducks.

Later,

Greg G.