Bruce Barnett

Default Tool ReReview - Refurb Delta Unisaw - Part Three

"DonkeyHody" writes:

Gentlemen,
It was not my intention to deny Greg his forum. I simply felt the need
to point out (perhaps needlessly) that many of the imperfections he
found are too slight to hinder performance.

That may be, but Greg gives us enough information so that we can
decide if it's important or not.

Let's face it. Some reviews are terrible. Remarks liek "I have a XYZ
saw, and it's great" are nearly useless. I'd much rather have Greg's
over-detailed review.

I'd love to get his feedback on some of the other saws out there, like
the one I bought. My warranty will run out, and I'd like to make sure
I find all of the problems before this happens.

With that in mind, I'm going to order a TS Aligner Jr today, and get
the 45 angle bonus block.