Don Bruder

Default OK Harold, we give *up*!

In article ,
"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:

"Abrasha" wrote in message
. ..

Indeed, it was not your business!

Yep!

And I'm sure you'd have the same feelings if it was someone stealing from
*your* store. Surely, you wouldn't want to know, would you.

Hypocrite!!

What a pathetic post.
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

What's pathetic is your unbelievable amorality. Your double standard.

Look, asshole, I'd have done the same thing for you-----it has nothing to do
with HD or any other entity--I am the one that was on trial----or perhaps my
morals-------

I live by certain standards-----standards that dictate if I compromise what
I do, I become someone like you------which isn't the most complimentary
thing I can think of..

Oh, yeah, in case you didn't already figure it out-----------*PLONK*

Harold

Own it Harold - Regardless of how you dance around it, Abrasha is right
(and to a lesser extent, though with much more volume, venom, and
incoherence, so is PV): Dress it up in fancy terms, call it "Associate
loss-prevention agent", or "Informal double-checker", or any other damn
thing you want, but at the end of the day, you're nothing but a snitch.

In my book, a lower life-form than that simply doesn't exist.

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info