Gunner Asch

Default Update on machinist trainee

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 22:11:22 -0600, "B.B."
u wrote:

anyone who hates Democrats (that would be Gunner)

Actually...I dont hate Democrats.

I have nothing but deep contempt for Liberals. Liberal Democrats.

Joe Lieberman is a Democrat. But hardly a Liberal one. Id vote for him
I think. Zell Miller as well.

Chucky Schumer is a Liberal Democrat. Id bring new rope to his
hanging, paying out of my own pocket. Id take out a loan for rope for
KKKennedy and Pelosi.

Big difference

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner