F. George McDuffee

Default LEST WE FORGET

And how did 'they' get 'here?'

The word you are looking for is 'deportation,' as in "don't let
the door hit you in the a** on the way out." [Applies in both
France and the US]

Uncle George

On 14 Nov 2005 06:33:07 -0800, "tillius"
wrote:

Seems ridiculously simple, if they and we minded our own business we could
do away with an awful lot of fighting. But as simple as that sounds it's
never going to happen as long as the US continues to have war

That's so funny., If they and we... but we get attacked and it's our
fault.
Sure.

if we were like some of the European countries that haven't fought a war since WWII

Like France? Oh wait. They didn't fight in WWII either. We saved their
sorry butts.
And they've certainly make the radical islamists happy by minding their
own business (notice the rioting of moslems in NY, LA, Chicago? Oh,
sorry, that's Paris).

Tillman

Tillman