:::Jerry::::

Default Council "insiders" and planning permission

"freddyuk" wrote in message

We have discovered that a house at the end of our road (the corner

plot)
has been bought by a local counciller. We also know in the past

they
have used their contacts in the council to get round the planning

laws
which apply to Joe public so we are concerned that an extension is
about to be built and will detract from our road frontage and

devalue
all the properties in our road.snip rant

I suspect most do nothing if the sort, all they do is work within the
system, in other words they do nothing more than anyone who 'knows'
planning law could.