Suzie-Q

Default Garbage bags falling down

In article lYtdf.7720$go1.4019@trndny08,
"Charlie S." wrote:

- I use the empty plastic grocery bags to dump my every day garbage out. I
- use about one a day. So, it's not a big hassle disposing. A couple months
- ago my sister bought me a kitchen sized trash basket. She also gave me some
- large plastic kitchen bags to go with it. I have to admit there was some
- added convenience. However, I don't like putting the swinging cover on top.
- So, the bag would keep sliding down every time I put in something too heavy.
- The bags were made so the tops could be tied together.
-
- When it came time to buying new bags I thought that this was too much
- aggravation. So, I'm back to using the small grocery bags in the smaller
- container. I would like to go back to using the larger bags, but don't want
- the aggravation. Any work-arounds besides using the swinging top lid to
- solve this problem. I couldn't find any bags that were just a little bit
- longer. The next size is barrel sized.

There are several brands of "tall kitchen" trash bags, but not all are
the same "tallness." I have found that Glad Handle-tie bags are tall enough
so that they don't slide down.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~