Default freezer door pops open

FearlessFerret wrote:
Again, not a Q strictly related to electronics but this group is the closest fit.

I have a GE GTS22KCMBRCC (top-freezer) refrigerator. After a couple of months
it developed a minor but annoying habit: when the main compartment door is
closed firmly the freezer door pops open. I don't have a problem cultivating
the habit of closing both doors at once but I've got two absent-minded school
age kids and they're not picking up on this.

How do I go about diagnosing or fixing this?

Is the unit level or tilted slightly to the rear? If not correct
that. Otherwise, you don't have to fix anything. Call your dealer or
GE for a warranty repair.

David, on the Illinois prairie.