Greg G.

Default Tool ReReview - Refurb Delta Unisaw - Part Three

BobS said:

If you check the archives for this newsgroup, you will find them replete
with reviews of various tools and plenty of comments about the reviews since
the ng was started. Products are designed to "expectations" if you think
about it and if they don't meet the users criteria, then what is one to do?

And the varying degrees of acceptance in what variations are
acceptable. For some, a Yugo is fine, for others, it's a Mercedes.

snip

You won't find this kind of dialog in any woodworking magazine and jabs and
pointy-sticks aside, it's been an informative thread. But if it bothers you,
simply pass on reading it - it really is that simple.

Bob, you're sooo special. Doing anything next Saturday? g

I generally try to keep the pointy-sticks in the back of the closet,
but I have found myself sharpening them up a bit as of late...

It could be the rising din of what was once a calm and respectable
forum is affecting the tone of all respondents. - myself included.
And I've noticed far more flailing of pointy-sticks as the choir of
voices multiplies. Ain't progress great?

Thanks, (I think...)

Greg G.