J T

Default I have a project!

Sat, Nov 12, 2005, 10:10pm
(Mark*and*Kim*Smith) doth propose:
******I'm in So Cal. I would probably let it go for a couple
grand. snip Trucks are great, but with a wife and two kids, I need
something with more seats! snip You're still using pallets, aren't
you? snip

Too rich for me. Anyway, when I get the space, and can loosen up
some spare change, got my eye on a complete five window GMC/Chevvy
peekop, I think it'll go pretty low. There's a guy around here with
probably an acre of old cars and truck, most of 'em look to be '30s,
some '40s, a few later. Most seem pretty complete. Bad part is getting
him to sell. Ah well. But you can send me some popular wood pallets.
Free wood is "always" popular wood.

JOAT
If it ain't broke, don't lend it.
- Red Green