Ben

Default 30mA RCD fun and games

Tony Williams wrote:
If you don't mind me saying so, your question bothers me
a little. It suggests that you may not be safe in doing
this. eg, You may not put things back properly safe.

Think about calling in a leckie maybe?

I have replaced everything as it was before... however I agree entirely
with you in that it's time to call in someone who knows what he's
doing, I have a degree in electronic engineering which means I'm happy
with all volages between 0 and 5 :-)

A recommended leckie is heading round this afternoon to try and see
where the problem is.

As an aside can anyone hazard a guess about how much I should expect to
pay for someone to install a replacement split-load CU?

Cheers,

Ben